by River of Life Medical
1. Upper intestines are not absorbing nutrients/supplements. 2. Detox impairment, stagnant liver/portal circulation.
3. Upper intestinal infections, SIBO, Candida, and parasites
are flared with oral intake of nutrients.
1. Enema Bulb
2. Rectal Silicone Tube
http://www.amazon.com/XHIVAR-Superior-Medical-Materials- Enema/dp/B016Q1EQ24/ref=sr_1_4_a_it? ie=UTF8&qid=1462834498&sr=8- 4&keywords=silicone+enema+bulb
The above two items can be purchased for your initial rectal enema.
The silicone catheter makes it easier to administer the nutrient enema.
Rectal Nutritional Enema should be done after a bowel movement, when the large intestines are empty.
After bowel movement in the morning, or before bedtime.
- Open supplement capsule into a glass or ceramic bowl . a. 1 gram of Magnesium Glycinate capsule (any
magnesium forms your body tolerates)
- Put 1/4 to 1/8 teaspoon of Sea Salt (Redmond Sea Salt,
Celtic Sea Salt, or Himalayan)
- Pour 12 ounces of warm purified water.
- Place the rectal bulb cap. Firmly put the silicone tubbing
on the rectal bulb.
- Mix the solution together and suction the mixture into the
- Lubricate the tip of the rectal bulb with olive oil or coconut
- Insert the rectal tube into the rectum, 3-4 cm.
- Squeeze the contents of the rectal bulb into the rectum.
- Keep the nutrients as long as possible. With only 3-4
ounces, you will not have the urge to defecate.
If you do have a strong urge to defecate. You should have a bowel movement. Once the stool is evacuated, you can repeat this procedure with the remaining 3-4 ounces of solution.
In the future, Dr. Dan will teach you how to add other supplements to the enema protocol.
They will include the following Supplements:
BodyBio Phosphatidyl Choline
BioKult or Prescript Assist Methylcobalamine, 5MTHF Hydroxocobalamine and Adenosylcobalamine
Activated Charcoal Cholestyramine