A minimum of 3 months of weekly sessions including research and materials. Optional ongoing support tapering off from bi-weekly sessions in month 4 to periodic sessions after the first year, if required.
Weeks 1 – 4: Stress Management, Protocol Understanding & Implementation
Weekly Sessions. Learn the basics of stress management, understand and implement your protocols, address general concerns. All research and materials included.
Session 1 – Intake Session
• Interview & completion of intake form • Assess Needs & Services provided
• Review topics for upcoming sessions
Session 2 – Stress Discussion, Tools & Resources
• Stress Effects
• Breathing & Meditation practices for immediate relaxation (Body)
• Use of the subconscious mind to conquer stressful belief patterns (Mind) • Phone Apps (breathing, meditation)
1. Breath Essentials
2. Effective Stress Management
3. The Subconscious Mind Essentials
Session 3 – Protocols Review
• Detailed review of prescribed protocols • Questions & Concerns
Session 4 – Protocol Implementation
• Detailed review of finalized protocols (between Mold Environmental & Physician) • Protocol Schedule
• Follow up Schedule
Weeks 5 – 12: Ongoing Support
Weekly Sessions. Reinforce Protocols & Address Concerns. Research and Materials Included.
- Reinforce Protocols
- Address Diet, Sleep, Hygiene as needed
- Concierge Services
- Courses:1. Brain Retraining
- Progress Assessments
Optional Month 4: Ongoing Support
Bi-Monthly Sessions. Topics as needed. Research and Materials ADDITIONAL COST.
Optional Optional Months 5 – 6: Ongoing Support
One Session Every Three Weeks. Topics as needed. Research and Materials ADDITIONAL COST.
Optional Months 7 – 12: Ongoing Support
Monthly Sessions. Topics as needed. Research and Materials ADDITIONAL COST.
Optional Year 2: Ongoing Support
Periodic Sessions. Topics as needed. Research and Materials ADDITIONAL COST.